The Point Ministry is a community of young adults passionate about serving God. Including high school graduates, college students, married couples and single adults. We explore the word, pray, encourage one another in our knowledge of God, and we have a lot of fun.
Check out our upcoming events!
- Thursday Night Services at 7:00 p.m.: we have a time of worship, interactive teaching and discussion along with opportunities to pray and fellowship with one anther at IPFW in WALB 222-224.
- Adult Bible Fellowship: on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. we have a study with other young adults navigating through the same kind of issues you may be dealing with.
- Fellowship opportunities through activities, small groups, and connecting through the week. See it for yourself!
- Bible studies and discipleship formats that allow you to grow in biblical disciplines and develop accountability relationships.
- Worship and Drama Team
- See pictures from our Worship on the Lawn at IPFW
- Missions trips and ministry opportunities
- See pictures from our Mission Trips
- Retreats designed to help you hear from God through his word, prayer, and sharing with others.
- Leadership development, working together to discover our gifting by doing the work of the ministry.
For more information, contact Laurie Atz , Director, at