We are transforming, abiding, loving, reaching, fulfilling, and discovering extraordinary women.
Extraordinary Women are…
- Women Transformed – through the study of God’s word where we equip you to grow in maturity in Christ and community with one another. Join us each Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. for a wide selection of women’s interest classes and support groups.
- Women Supporting – one another through ministries
- Women Abiding – through retreats and weekend seminars that provide a spiritual sanctuary where you can rest in God.
- Women Loving – through LIFE classes, support groups, and small groups where women can learn from one another, and from women who are more mature in life and faith.
- Women Reaching – through the use of their spiritual gifts, passions, and life callings to serve our community, our church family, and our world through missions.
- Women Fulfilled – as we learn to find the peace of Christ in every stage of a woman’s life.
- Women Discovering – that there is hope in Christ to break free of life-controlling behaviors through our support group ministry.
- Women Praying – for our families, church, city, nation, and world that the purposes of God would be fulfilled.
For a current listing of women's classes, click here
For more information, contact Becky Adams,
Women's Pastor at 260·490·8585 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.